CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve @ our house

So after we are done @ my parents house, we come home and let the kids open a few presents. Which is always jammies and either a movie or a book, something for us to do that night as a family. This year it was Monsters vs. Aliens & Bob's Big Break. I had got the kids both a new jog suit & I let them open that as well.


This year Madddi & Kobe had a present for both James & I to open. They had wrapped them by them selves & had bows & tags on them, they looked so cute. Grandma Lorise had helped both of them stitch these pillow cases, they did a great job! I love gifts like these:)



No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI