I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! WOW!! I am so unprepared, I'm sitting here thinking of all the gifts I still need to go get. If you know me this is VERY unusual. I am usually ready by Thanksgiving. But I have been working 7 days a week for the last month, and Christmas has been the last thing on my mind. As I posted below we haven't put up much Christmas, and have had to skip a few of our Christmas traditions. We took a few family pictures for Christmas cards & I didn't even go get them made. This year has just been CRAZY!!
Here's a little run down of what we've been up to.....Last Friday we took the kids to do a little shopping & out to eat @ Chilli's (thanks to Kenna & fam.) This last Sunday we all went to church together, which was a first in a long time. The kids sang for the Christmas program & did a wonderful job. Then that night we past out a few neighbor gifts & rode around Tremonton listening to Christmas music & looking @ all the lights. James & I have went to a few dinner parties with our friends, which is always a good time:) The kids have been going to there favorite place on earth more than ever this last month........Grandpa & Grandma Hales'. They spent the night last night & have been helping Grandma make cookies for Santa. James is out doing what he loves best......SNOWMOBILING!! and here I sit thinking of all I need to do in a quite house all to myself:)
I haven't had time to blog or check in on all my friends & family, but have been thinking of all of you. But I think I must of sat down to blog for a reason. I was looking to the side of my blog looking @ all the friends & family who have updated & thinking oh man I'll never catch up on my blog "stalking". So I just read a few and I came across the sweetest little story on Holly's blog. It really made me stop to think what this time of year is about. As I sit hear listening to Silent Night on CMT, I have tears rolling down my face. It's so easy to get wrapped up in the world & all the gifts. But what truly matters is Christ, I am so thankful for this time of year & for our Savior. I hope we will all be able to focus on the true meaning of Christmas.
And last but not least
MERRY CHRISTMAS
from our house to yours!!
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment