CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve with......

the Kent fam.

So as usually we all gathered @ Gp. Rick & Gm. Lynn's on Christmas Eve. We had our traditional "cheese sandwiches" and chips & dips along w/ a bunch of other junk foods. Then Gm. Lynn helped all the kids get dressed up for the nativity. This is a fun tradition my mom has done every year, even when we were kids. Maddi was Marry this year & Kobe was a Wise Men. Baby Em was baby Jesus. They all looked so cute! Addie May wasn't to sure about it all, so she is holding a stuffed Santa for a little comfort:) Kati's kids were w/ their dad this year so the group is a little smaller.

After all the kids are dressed up we all go down stairs and my moms reads a small story about the birth of Jesus, and then we all sign a Christmas song . My mom does a great job in helping the little kids understand the true meaning of Christmas & this is probably my favorite tradition.


Addie May all dressed up... her daddy sure does love his girls:)
2 little sheep.... Mags & Syd

Me and baby Em


And of course "my girls" I love these 2 little girls so much!! I love going to my parents so I can see their sweet little faces. I love listening to their cute little voices, and they are the best of friends. But I must say they are both trying a little to hard to smile pretty for the camera... at least in this pic. :)







No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI