CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Better Late......

Than NEVER!!

So as you can tell I've been a little behind in my blogging. I have been working tons as I posted below. But I figured I better catch things up cause it's better late than never. And I mostly blog for myself cause I feel like it's a good way to express myself as well as journal.

Life is CRAZY but GREAT!! I don't love working all these hours and being away from my kiddies, but I am grateful to have a job. So I guess you can't always have your cake & eat it too.
We haven't been up to much, just school & work, nothing to exciting! But I love this time of year and being able to spend time w/ friends & family. And I so love the spirit that is all around us.

Hope all is well w/ all of you:)

P.S.
We did add one more little babe to the Kent clan this last week and I will post a pic. of the handsome lil man a little later:)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI