CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

BlAcK FrIdAY........

So I normally go shopping w/ a few friends on Friday morning, but this year I had to work Friday night. And I have been workin 7 days a week and about 14 day stretches before I get a day off. So I thought I would just stay home & spend time w/ my lil family. But then we (James & I) got the BEST offer ever, to go w/ KC & Jerian to Park City and shop the outlets starting @ mid-night Thursday night. WOW!! I thought Friday mornings were bad @ Wal-mart, well the outlets topped Wal-mart by far!! We left the guys @ the hotel & headed to the outlets @ about 11:30, it was CRAZY!! There were cars every where & we had to park about 1/2 mile away & walk down to the outlets....okay we actually slid to the outlets on a lil snow hill:) LOL I guess you just had to be there, Jerian & I were laughing so hard:) It was the BEST shopping EVER!! and we shopped & shopped, the bad part was walking up hill back to the car w/ all of our bags, my arms were sore the next day. But it was well worth the pain:) And a little side note, it was FREEZING!! We got back to the hotel about 8a.m. & freshened up & got the men up & headed to SLC for lunch & a little more shoppin!

Jerian & I right before we left, we were both all smiles and couldn't wait to get on our way!!

James & KC being lazy and chillin while we did our thing:)





I love shopping but it's even better when you get good deals & find what you are looking for:) :) and what makes it ever better is hanging w/ my man & my Miss:)

Thanks Miss for the invite, we had the BEST time... love ya!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI