Kobe hasn't been very pleased the last 2 years, but he was all smiles this year. I just have to say that kid has an imagination, and I love the cute little things he comes up with. When I asked the kids what they wanted this year for Christmas Maddi was dead set on a pink D.S. which she got:) and Kobe said he wanted Star Wars Lego's ... but they had to be Star Wars the Clone Wars last Clone Trooper and each set sold separately! I said WOW!! I think you have watched one too many commercials:) LOL Well Santa brought him just what he wanted and each set came separately!!
We usually go to my Gm. Kent's Christmas morning for breakfast, but this year we did things a little different I cooked us our own little breakfast & we enjoyed hanging out together as a family and playing w/ all our new things. After awhile we headed up to visit Gm. Kent and then to my parents for gifts & lunch. And then we finished the night up by visiting Gp. & Gm. Hales.

Carson & Kobe opening their gifts from Gp. Rick & Gm. Lynn
The girls @ Gp. Rick's and Gm. Lynn's
Gp. Kennard & the kids

Gm. Lorise & the kids

We had already had our Hales family Christmas party earlier this month, but Gm. still had a gift for each of the kids to open. She had made them these cute aprons for them to wear @ her house when they help her cook.
Then here's a pic of me & my man @ the end of the day. We had a great day spending it with family & friends:)
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and we are looking forward to 2010!!
Then here's a pic of me & my man @ the end of the day. We had a great day spending it with family & friends:)
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and we are looking forward to 2010!!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas!! Cute pictures of your kids and you and James!
You guys are so cute. I enjoyed reading all your updates. Jackie's baby is so cute.
Thanks so much for the yummy See's chocolates, I ate them for dinner last night and I imagined they were my grandma's. Yum!
I hope your work slows down and you can relax a little. Life is crazy sometimes.
Let get together sometime soon.
love ya.
Post a Comment