CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Maddi's school project

Well I guess I'm a little behind & I also forgot I had taken these pictures. But on Monday the 21st Maddi had her first big project for the 4th grade. She had brought home a paper w/ a bunch of different people on it all of whom had something to do w/ settling Utah. She picked Brigham Young, and each student had to do a poster, showing different highlights & then they had a "wax museum" for all the parents to come & listen to.

I must say my lil Sister Sue did an AMAZING job!! All the kids did really well, but Maddi worked really hard & memorized her little speech, which I thought was very impressive. But then again I'm her mother so of course I'd think that.

James & I had fun going & watching all the students. Kami is in Maddi's class and also did hers on Brigham Young, she did a very good job as well:)


But I must say that I think a lot of the homework/projects my kids bring home are more work for James & I. I think these teachers must think we have all the time in the world, it kinda makes me frustrated!! But then again it's good quality time w/ the fam. :)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI