As I have mentioned before, James' mom is always so good to do fun things w/ our kids.
The week before Halloween she had them help make "eye balls" they turned out pretty scary!! and tasted great! :)

After dinner we carved the kids pumpkins, Gp. & Gm. had fun watching the kids...

McKinley always has a pumpkin walk & this years Kobe's classes them was movie stars, so he wanted to do a Stars Wars character. The picture below doesn't do justice, James & Kobe did an awesome job! I was super impressed... Mads did a great job on hers as well :)


On Friday the 28th we meet our cousin friends up town to go Trick -or-Treating.... I always love to see all the great ideas people come up with for costumes.Clancy Man, Mags, Addie Mae, Baby Zack, and Em

On Saturday the 29th my bros did the 2nd annual Spokes & Spurs Rodeo. I think we had a lil better turn out this year than last & it's kinda fun to see all the cowboys dressed up.
Dustin, Shay, Maddi, Hannah, Lance, Kobe

Caleb & Zack dressed but as the Zac Brown Band, so cute! :) Aunt B made Zack's beanie...

Bubba & Branson

Then on Halloween before we got started we went to the nursing home to see Great Grandma Hales. I always love going to the nursing home, I loved working there back in the day, it's a very hard but rewarding job. Grandma Hales seems to be happy & still remembers who we all are. :)
Then after the nursing home we headed to the Belew's & then to the Garland Park for Trunk-or-Treating!! :) The kids got LOTS of candy....
Mads & Shay
This was the VERY 1st year James & I have ever dressed up. I felt like we should dress up for Spokes & Spurs cause I had to take tickets & money & I wanted to be supportive of my bros/family. So we ran to Alco LAST minute & threw our costumes together. It was kinda fun, I think we will try it again....

Caleb & Zack dressed but as the Zac Brown Band, so cute! :) Aunt B made Zack's beanie...

Bubba & Branson

Then on Halloween before we got started we went to the nursing home to see Great Grandma Hales. I always love going to the nursing home, I loved working there back in the day, it's a very hard but rewarding job. Grandma Hales seems to be happy & still remembers who we all are. :)
Then after the nursing home we headed to the Belew's & then to the Garland Park for Trunk-or-Treating!! :) The kids got LOTS of candy....
Mads & Shay
This was the VERY 1st year James & I have ever dressed up. I felt like we should dress up for Spokes & Spurs cause I had to take tickets & money & I wanted to be supportive of my bros/family. So we ran to Alco LAST minute & threw our costumes together. It was kinda fun, I think we will try it again....


No comments:
Post a Comment