Sister Sue!!
Maddi & Kobe @ Gp. & Gm. Hales'
Maddi turned 12 this year.... WOOO HOOO!!
It doesn't seem like 12 years ago I was having my 1st baby. Time has flown by and I have loved having this lil angle in our home/family. She is an amazing lil girl & I love the example she is to me. She is so loving and always willing to help. She loves hanging w/ her friends, she loves dancing (Hip Hop is her fav), & most of all I think she loves her brother. They get a long pretty good for the most part & she is an excellent big sister!! She has a lil attitude like her mama, but we still love her more than EVER!!
This year we had Maddi's friend party on Friday the 13th, YIKES!! We went hot tubing/swimming @ Camper World for her b-day then we stopped in @ Gm Lynn's for pizza, cake & ice cream.


No comments:
Post a Comment