CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Sweet lil Grandpa....

On Friday January 13th my grandpa was diagnosed w/ cancer. He has been having a lot of pain in his lower back and his right shoulder. All along we thought it was probably a kidney stone & that his shoulder was hurting due to a previous injury he had years ago. He just kept taking over the counter meds for pain and kept pluggin along.... After a few weeks the pain just kept getting worse so he finally went to the ER and then was sent to do a full body scan & they found cancer in his right arm & shoulder, liver & lungs (stage 4).

He has always been such a trooper and loves to be on the go. He loves to "tinker" w/ things and is a perfectionist. I think I take after him in a lot of ways, we are both full of anxiety & both have O.C.D so I guess I just come by it naturally and that I am truly grateful for. :)

My grandpa has lived an excellent life and has had wonderful health til now. It's very hard to watch/see him suffer and be in so much pain. I am grateful for the relationship I have w/ him, he is a wonderful example.


Mandi Moo, Grandpa, Lil Moo and Kobe Man
I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI