I totally LOVE my new job! But I sure do miss my friends from Autoliv, I made a lot of great friendships there & miss these gals like crazy!! A few years ago we started going to dinner @ the Copper Mill in December. We usually add a few new gals every year and drop a few. But it's always fun!! I was super excited to go this year so I could see these girls...
Dani & I
I have worked w/ Dani sense she was 16, she started working in the kitchen @ the nursing home way back when. Then after she got married she came to work @ Autoliv and I was so excited!! I love her more than ever. She was my bestest work out partner and I MISS her like crazy!! She is like my lil shadow, we still text & talk lots.... But I miss seeing her every day. I love you lil Dani :)
Dani, Stephanie, Sandra, Nara & Me
No comments:
Post a Comment