CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

2011

Well I have been a huge slacker in the blogging department... 2011 was a lil bit of a rough year for us or maybe I should say me. I just couldn't seem to find my place or have peace of mind, everything seemed so up & down. We moved in w/ James parents in March to pay off a few bills & to save a lil money... So I'm thinking that could be part of my problem, I don't know? I am very grateful for a place to lay my head & for his parents letting stay there until we decided what we wanna do when we grow up, but it just isn't home... or our own place. I had a hell of a time liking working @ M.O.M and finally in July I got my new job and things seem to be a little better for us.... Cause you know if Mama ain't happy NO body's happy! :)
I usually like to do a lil slide show of all the highlights from the year, but do to my laziness I don't think that is going to happen.
I hope that I will be able to stay on track a lil better in 2012. I love blogging mostly for me cause it's my form of a journal and I love looking & taking pictures. But as you can see I am blogging this post in January 2012, I'm already SLACKING!! I promise to do better....

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI