CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

December 2011

Christmas Eve


We went to my parents for Christmas Eve so all the cousin friends could do grandma Lynn's nativity. I think my kids are getting a lil too big but they both still look forward to it every year. I appreciate my mom always making sure we remember the true meaning of Christmas.


After my parents we went to the Belew's for a lil more food & games. We love the Belew's just like our family... They are our BESTEST pals :) Then we headed home for the kids to open their pj's and then off to bed for the BIG morning...




I think Santa did well this year, both the kids were VERY pleased w/ the gifts they received.



On Christmas day we just stayed home and enjoyed relaxing and playing Mario Bros :) Then we went to my parents for dinner.


No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI