CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Baby Girl....

On Sunday January 15th my Maddi Jane got to go to Young Woman's. She was so EXCITED!! The leaders have been amazing in welcoming her. She got to go to her 1st activity on the 10th a few days before her b-day. James & I were out of town so I called her to see how it went. She said it was so fun and that the ladies & girls were so funny, she laughed almost the hole time.

I can't believe she is old enough, time has went by way too fast! James and I dropped her off at the bowling alley to meet up w/ her friends last night and as we drove off James says I can't believe she is old enough to be doing this. :) LOL Lately we have had a few nights where it's just James & I home in the evenings or on the weekends and I keep telling James I think this is a sign we are getting old... LoL


After church on Sunday the 15th her Y.W. leaders came over to welcome her & gave her a camp manual, personal progress book & her necklace. She said after they left she was so excited for the necklace cause she has been wanting one...

Here's a picture of my lil Beehive :)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI