Well today I am practicing my mad blogging skills.... lol:) I haven't blogged forever, it seems like it is just easier to stay in touch w/ everyone through Facebook... But I love to take pictures & I love that my blog is my form of a journal.... Not much is new other than back in July I got a new job w/ a trucking company (CCP Enterprise) & it is the PERFECT "mom job" :) I LOVE it! I have been learning lots of new things & I love that I am home every night w/ my family & that I even get to get my kids off too school. Of course there are ups & downs to all jobs, but over all this is working out great!
I gave a lil update on the kids down below & James is just James the best hubby EVER! He is getting all ready for the SNOW season & I am just ME!! Hope all is well w/ all of you, and I think if you have a blog you should practice your blogging skills & POST!!
1 comment:
I have been doing the same thing. For some reason it doesn't show my blog has been updated. You have a cute little family :)
Post a Comment