CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fair FuN :)

Maddi did another year of cooking 4H w/ my mom & all the small girl cousins.... This year they did cupcakes & they did such a good job! My mom helped them do all different types of frosting tips & lots of different types of cakes. Mads is getting so grown up & so responsible, I am so proud of her. She got a blue ribbon :)
THE PARADE....
I had been working @ MOM while they had the t-shirt contest for the parade shirts & thought they were awesome, so I signed us up to help so we could all get an awesome free t-shirt. :) James & Kobe helped last year & thought it was fun, so they were game!
My 2 handsome boys! :)


Little did I know that I would be jogging the whole parade route, we could hardly keep up... I thought it was a blast & hope we can help again next year. Thanks MOM for always going the extra mile....
ME!


Mads had fun dancing her lil heart out w/ her friends & cousin friends :)
Shay, Mads, Kami, Marki, Casey

Cambria & Maddi

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI