CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bear River Football

Kobe enjoyed another great year of football... He got on a new team this year & he ROCKED!! He played nose guard (James I know you are impressed that I even know the name of the position), he & 3 other team mates played last year and all the rest of the boys were 1st year. We told Kobe that this was his time to SHINE & show that he knew the game... he did just that! He had really improved from last year, & it was fun to see him play. By the end of the season he was pretty burnt out (ME 2) & he says he isn't ever gonna play again... But he did super & his coaches were so AWESOME and did such a good job, I hope he changes his mind....
He is one handsome lil BR football player!







This isn't @ Kobe's game... But @ the H.S. homecoming game, so I included it in this post cause it was the only pic I had. We went to watch Marki dance @ half time & she did an OUTSTANDING job! And the BEARS, ROCKED!!! I must say I was even getting into the game... And that is pretty unusual cause I think football sucks! :) lol

Me & My Sistas:)

LET'S GO BEARS!!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI