Well just cause I am a dork... I just have to add this to this post even though it doesn't really have much to do w/ this post, other than the title...
When I was younger & went to Fielding Elementary we had our school song & every time I think of FIELDING, that song comes to mind... So here is a lil bit of the song I remember:)
Oh Fielding we're loyal to you, we take pride in all that you do... Oh Fielding we're loyal to you, blah, blah, blah.... YaY FiElDiNg!!
Pretty lame I know... But as I was blogging this post that song keeps going through my mind a million times & I figure when I am old & grey & looking back over my blog I will enjoy that lil side note. :)
Any how, you all know that my family is a lil crazy about the fair. Well Sunni (Connor's wife) got asked to do the lil town display on FIELDING! But we all got involved and it was lots of fun. Connor has an AMAZING creative side to him, so he really enjoyed doing this. He & Sunni made the main part & Connor drew it up just like FIELDING! It was awesome he included the canal, ball park, the Richard's pond & lots of other things. Newlyn, Lance, Aunt B. and Gm. Mer helped make all the different types of fields. They sat it up out in the shop & worked on it for hours. I knew they were doing it & had went out & saw it a few times, but I didn't really get involved until it was time to sit it up @ the fair. Sunni & Connor were gone to a family reunion for her family on the day it needed to be finished. So my Mom, Becki, Jacki & myself kinda took over... Jacki made the lettering & my Mom & Becki loaded the board up in the mowing trailer & I meet them @ the fair grounds & we sat it all up & did all the finishing touches...


Don't mind me sucking my thumb :) Maddi had the camera & thought that she needed a pic of me working hard! LOL

Branson

Carson

We used all the little boys farm toys & they even had fun helping & getting involved. Sunni did a GREAT job & got Reserved Champion :)