CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Here lil PiGgY!! Aug. 23, 2011

Well I wasn't to good on the picture taking of the kids fair projects. (the piggies) These pictures are taken the night before we weighed them in @ the fair. Our pigs were pretty small so we had been trying to BEEF them up, w/ lots of extra cereal & other scraps of food... TJ Rhodes offered to come weigh them one last time so we had a better idea of where we'd be sitting. All our hard work, didn't end up paying off. :(
We kept the pigs @ Aunt B.'s & her & the boys did a lot of the work... Out of 10 pigs only 3 made weight. :( We were all pretty bummed! Kobe & Maddi had fun learning something new & James got a lil feel of true country life. :)
All the cousin friends, minus Marki. Her pig didn't make weight so she was too mad & ended up sitting in the car. :) lol


THANKS TJ :)

Me & my brothers & sisters always did pigs for the fair & I always thought it was a lot of fun & a good learning experience. But I must say I am a "city" girl now & not too in touch w/ the country style of living. But I had fun helping & loading & weighing them brought back lots of memories.
In the end we (James & I) were kinda relieved that our kids didn't make weight, it made fair week a lot more relaxing & enjoyable for us!
Just for the note: Bubba, Kami & Haddi's all made weight & they all placed very well in their class.
GOOD JOB KIDS & A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO AUNT B. & THE BOYS!! :)






No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI