It's was like one of those proud parenting moments for me:) Ya know when you set and drill your kids day after day to make sure they say please and thank-you, and that we are all the same despite our differences and to treat everyone the same. Then hope and pray that they follow trough and that others will treat them the same, well I guess all my nagging is paying off. Maddi has such a sweet little spirit and brings so much peace and joy into our family, she truly is a great example. I am very proud of her for achieving this award and I hope that she will continue to be an example to others. I know that it was hard being a kid when I was growing up, but I think that kids these days face and will face harder times and challenges than we can ever imagine.
WAY 2 GO SISTER!!!!
Then back to the school @ 2:00 for my little Kobe James' award. Kobe got an achievement award, again each teacher picked a few students who have improved in different areas or all around. So Kobe got an award for doing a GREAT job in reading, he has moved up 7 steps this year and has really came a long ways:) I think over all Kobe is a pretty smart kid, but he just needs to slow down and take his time. He is such a BOY and so full of energy and has a hard time sitting still, I wonder where he gets that from:) LOL I am very proud of Kobe and I want him to know that if he puts his mind to it he can do anything! I hope that he too will continue to improve and be the BEST he can be.

Then back to the school @ 2:00 for my little Kobe James' award. Kobe got an achievement award, again each teacher picked a few students who have improved in different areas or all around. So Kobe got an award for doing a GREAT job in reading, he has moved up 7 steps this year and has really came a long ways:) I think over all Kobe is a pretty smart kid, but he just needs to slow down and take his time. He is such a BOY and so full of energy and has a hard time sitting still, I wonder where he gets that from:) LOL I am very proud of Kobe and I want him to know that if he puts his mind to it he can do anything! I hope that he too will continue to improve and be the BEST he can be.
WAY 2 GO BOY!!!


So then I just have to add a few notes for myself. I was so happy and proud of my kids, I sat at the back of the gym with tears in my eyes. NOT only because I was proud of them, but for the pure fact that I was home and able to go and give them my support. I haven't really got to be apart of lets say.... schooling events do to work, not that I want to be the PTA president or anything. But I have missed a few things and I loved being there and I could tell that it made both of their days to see me as they went back to class.
8 comments:
Good Job Maddi and Kobe! You guys are awsome!
My vote is for you Miss Mandi PTA PRESIDENT.. sounds pretty good. GOOD JOB mom you are raising GREAT kids
way to go! Your family pictures turned out so cute! How fun!
Way to go Mads & Kobe!!
That is so AWESOME!!!! Your kids are so deserving, and what a great blessing to be able to go to school during the day for things like that. And I love your new family pictures!
Way to go kiddos!!
GOOD JOB BOY & MAUDS , Aunt B his so proud of you too! Mandi you are really a great MOM! Way to go all of you!
Way to go Maddie and Kobe. That's way cool!
Post a Comment