CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Maddi's NEW do!

Last night Maddi went to an achievement day activity, at a ladies house in our ward who does hair. And when she came home she was all smiles, she got a new do and she loves it! The first thing she asked was if she had to wash her hair when she got in the bath. I said no, she said oh good cause I want my hair to be like this for tomorrow. She is such a little cutie I love her so much she is growing up way to fast. In away I like it cause I feel like the older she is getting the closer we are getting:) After she got in the bath she was laying by me and we were watching a show and she staring telling me all about how Alison did her hair, I looked over and I noticed she had a bobby pin in and I said did she put that bobby pin in? She said no I did I wanted to add my own personal touch:) LOL What a little cutie!

So this morning I touched up her hair and off she went looking like a little diva:)




Thanks Alison, you made Maddi's day! I'm not the best hair dresser so she looks forward to having other people fix her hair:) We both love the new do!

I LOVE YOU SISTER!

6 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

CUTE HAIR MADDI!!! I LOVE TO GET MY HAIR DONE ALSO I COULD SIT THERE FOR HOURS WELL MAYBE NOT HOURS MY BUM MIGHT GET SORE... BUT MADDI YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!

Hess Bunch said...

This was a fun achievement day activity. The girls all had a blast having Allison fix their hair. It was funny to watch how each of them kept looking in the mirror, smiling, and flipping their hair. Maddie . . . you look way cute!

Alison said...

Thanks! She is a doll. I cannot believe how old she is getting. She was so cute yesterday. It was a lot of fun.

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

What a cutie. I love little girls and their cute little comments. How fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl!! You always have her hair so cute!!

Jamie Kent said...

Tell Maddie she looks beautiful! How fun!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI