CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Pictures


My cousin Brittani came up this past weekend and we had a little photo shot. We went up to Fielding and took them @ my Grandpa Udy's old farm. I think she did and amazing job, I absolutely love them!! So I just thought I'd share a few of my favs:) eNjOy!!

THANKS BOOTS!!

11 comments:

Belew said...

She did a great job. You all look so cute!!

Hess Bunch said...

Way fun pictures . . . . super cute!

rigbyspot said...

Those are so cute! My husband would really like your choice of colors... he's a black/gray kind of guy!

Keri said...

Your pictures turned out fabulous! Your cousin did a wonderful job!

Darcie said...

I wondered where the pictures were taken. So at the Ellis's? They all are so cute.

j.evans photography said...

They are so cute Mand!! I love them. I am having her take ours this weekend while we are down in Salt Lake. She did a great job! I love the one with you guys in the background and Mads and Kobe in the front holding hands so cute!

All About Us said...

I love them all. You guys are a cute family.

Britany said...

Wow those are the cutest pictures ever!! You all look so good, I love your hair it looks really cute like that

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love them & you're lookin' super skinny babe!!

LARSEN CREW said...

Hello hales Family it is shanna larsen keith's wife.. mandi Thank you so much for getting in contact with keith again he has been way homesick for his friends up north and so it is awesome you guys are on here and facebook.. he sure speaks highly of you guys so I hope you enjoy our pics as we do yours.. If you ever get down this was please stop by keith would just love that.. You guys are so cute and your family.. I think I have met ya once at the bear city carnival or somethin like that but that was four years ago so hopefully we can keep in touch now better that would be great.. We love ya
shanna

Amanda Nielson said...

I love them! I need to get more fam pictures taken. I just need to loose some weight before I do. You guys look so cute!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI