Aunt Kesia is always so good to put together little parties for all the cousins on all smaller holiday's. So last night we all went up to their house and had the kids exchange Valentine's & then Kesia had made sugar cookies and had a bunch of snacks for all of us. Then her & Uncle Newlin had all the kids play bingo and pin the nose on the dog, Kesia always goes all out and has her house all decorated and she gave all the kids a prize when they got bingo. I just love all my nieces & nephews & they all have so much fun together.
THANKS NEW & KESIA FOR SUCH A FUN DAY!


my cute little Show Bobby:)
Addie May & Trevyn
my little Syd
Maggie & Haddi
Magers is sad cause she fell in the snow:(
Kami & Maddi
BFF's
Marki
2 comments:
HOw fun does that look. I want a piece of that pizza. I shouldn't be hungry I ate like a PIG at Maddox this afternoon!
That looks and sounds like a fun Valentine's party. Your nieces and nephew have all gotten so big, I can hardly recognize them. I hope you had a great Valentine's day.
Post a Comment