Rules:
Go to the document setting/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people
Well my 6th file didn't have 6 pictures in it, it only had 3 so I picked the best of the 3:) This picture is @ the Jackson Hole Hill Climbs on 3/24/2007 it was a real interesting trip. One of the days while the men were out riding & enjoying the hill climbs Jerian & I shopped down town Jackson. We had a blast! We even walked to K-mart cause we thought it was just around the corner. Well needless to say I think it turned out to be about 5 or 6 miles away and we could have taken the bus:) but don't worry we got smart and took the bus back. LOL And the walk was well worth it!! We got the BEST deals $50 robes for 3 BUCKS and I got a few skirts for me & Maddi for like a BUCK each:) gOoD tImES!!! Then that brings me to another interesting thing that happened...... The day we were coming home we got everything loaded & were headed to eat and my oh so lovely husband has remote key-less but for some CrAzY reason uses the button inside to lock it as he gets out......SO you guessed it he looked the keys in the truck sitting on the seat:) I mean REAL gOoD tImEs!!! So we called a locksmith and 65 BUCKS later we were able to get back in:) I was so pissed, I mean so pissed! (sorry for the language) Cause while we were waiting for the locksmith I realized I had left a crack in my window, but it was to late the locksmith had just pulled up:( So to make a long story short it ended up being my fault cause I should have said earlier that I had a crack in my window:) OMH I guess I must have looked like I was going to kill someone cause even the locksmith made a comment to James about how mad I looked:) LOL But we did enjoy the most wonderful hamburgers EVER! and then once we arrived to our lovely home I realized I had left a pair of my favorite jeans hanging on the back of the door @ the hotel:( OH... what a lovely trip that I will never forget!
So any how this pic. is the one day we all went and enjoyed the hill climbs:)

P.S. Don't worry James didn't learn any lessons from that little incident, he still locks the truck from inside and has looked the keys in twice since this little trip:) MEN...... just remember it was my fault though:) LOL I sure do luv you honey!
I tag:
1. Kalli
2. Joey
3. Amy
4.Calli
5. Alison
6. Leslie
1 comment:
thanks for doing my tag!
Post a Comment