CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I LUV THIS LIFE!!

Well I have been off work for a week now, and can I just tell you I am so loving my life right now:) I think James is getting a little concerned cause I haven't been all that interested in our house and getting things done. I told him Saturday that I would get the house cleaned and the laundry done. Well I had a better offer so I put it off for one more day, then I told him I would for sure do it Sunday after church cause our friends would be coming. WELL Kody and Hayden showed up a little early so I just stuffed all the laundry back in the baskets and put them in the laundry room. So then that brings us to Monday and still a HUGE stack of laundry and a dirty house. But James went snowmobiling so I thought I needed one more day off:) LOL I told James I promised I would get it done and I didn't want him to do it, he said do remember when you said if you stayed home we would always have a clean house and you'd cook and do all the laundry? He's like what happened to that?? I said well I've been busy, he says busy doing WHAT? I said seeing what life's about when you stay home all day! Now it's Tuesday and I've finally got my laundry done thanks to the BEST helper ever:) But as for my house I will work on it a little each day, I've got six months off! And I'm loving every minute of it!!

5 comments:

All About Us said...

Heck who cares enjoy life for awhile!!! I don't blame you. I am happy for you to be able to stay home for awhile.

The Christensens said...

I am really good at putting laundry off.... i hate it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey my awesome little speller...look over to your right where it says "just us". Love ya!!

Hess Bunch said...

Enjoy your time off. The laundry isn't going anywhere, it will be there tomorrow!

Darcie said...

I am soooo jealous. So when you finally get the hang of the stay at home thing, I will hire you to come do my laundry and scrub my tub.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI