CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The "SwEeT LiFe"

So as I've posted before, my poor little Kobe has the worst life ever:( Not really but if you ask him he thinks his big sister has the "SwEeT lIfE". Maddi is getting so grow up and is starting to spend more time w/ her friends and my poor little Kobe man thinks it's so unfair but on the other hand he loves to just be at home. Last night Maddi was over night @ a friends house and James was gone w/ his friends so Kobe & I were home alone. Kobe loves to play on the computer and could sit @ it for hours if we'd let him. The other day he found this game on-line and has been trying to master it. I think it's so cute! Last night he wanted me to try so I had him sit on my lap and he gave me a few pointers:) LOL Then first thing this morning he was @ it again and before James left to go riding Kobe had him come down to watch him James was able to help him get to the next leave, Kobe says sweet!

Then a little later on Kobe asked me if we could go to the "toy store" (a.k.a Alco). He wanted to get a bow & arrow, I'm thinking this was so he could act out the game he has been playing. LOL Well when we got to the toy store he wanted everything but a bow & arrow. He decided on this little kit w/ a soldier and a bunch accessories. When we got home he wanted to see if the solider could swim????
K says: mom you know those really big bowls like this as he makes a big circle w/ his arms.
I say: ya!
K: well can you get me one w/ a whole bunch of water??
I: IDK what if it spills?? Where do you want to play w/ it @??
K: down stairs
I: Well if you get a big towel under and promise to be really REALLY careful!
K: I promise!

So I get the bowl w/ kinda warm water as per his request:) But guess what...his guy wouldn't swim cause there was no waves:) LOL But that didn't slow him down any, he has such a good imagination and played for hours! He got the guy out of the water and he could swim now, but w/ only one arm:) what a silly kid!

Kobe enjoying his "sweet life"
the ocean w/ no waves:(


Then for lunch Kobe and I went to Pizza Plus and met up w/ some of my friends from H.S. (Tarah & Heather) and he played video games w/ Brock (Tarah's son). Kobe thought it was so fun, he said he ate so much bread sticks he was about to puke!

Sounds like a pretty "sweet life" don't ya think??? LOL I know it's far from the "Suite Life" Zack & Kody live. But hey if their happy, I'm happy! I think it's the "Sweet Life Tremonton Style of Maddi & Kobe."

Just a little 411 the "sweet life"/ "suite life" is a inside joke @ our house!

2 comments:

Heather W. said...

HaHaHa He's sure a cute kid!!! Had a good time at Pizza Plus today :)

The Christensens said...

HIm and Braxton need to get together more... cause Braxton gets feeling that way too!!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI