CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

WE MADE IT!

Well it's now 10:00 P.M. on Friday the 13th, so I think it's safe to say our day turned out wonderful:) James had to work today and I got the kids off to school then I went and had my hair done. James was a little concerned about me getting my hair done on Friday the 13th, but it turned out wonderful! Thanks to my girl Celee, I feel like a new woman! Then after that I went to the mexican (a.k.a El Parral) for lunch with my wonderful grandpa, my mom and all my sistas:)
Then I picked up the kids and Marki from school, we came home and got their homework all done. Then when James got home he & Kobe gave the car a little turn up.(thank you Becki) And the girls and I headed over to the Alice C. School to help my parents serve a 4H dinner. It turned out wonderful....and yes the BEST part is being able to eat the delicious food after:) LOL We had alot of great helpers who helped make the night go well. (thanks B.R. FFA)
But now I'm going to brag about my dad for a bit. My dad is a very hard worker and loves to help others, he is also very giving. My dad is always looking for ways to better himself as well as us as a whole family. I love his determination! I appreciate him giving me the opportunity to help him as well as his example of being a good hard worker. I don't think there are a lot of kids these days that realize the importance of being a good reliable worker. I thank him for giving Marki & Maddi the opportunity to come and learn from his example. And the real BEST part is being able to work with the people I love:) Thanks dad for always looking out for all of us and seeing that your needs are met as well as all of ours.
Here's a few pics of the crew:)

2 comments:

All About Us said...

Chad and I love your family so much. Chad has alot of memories of you guys. You guys are great!!

Darcie said...

I am so glad you made it through the day. I think Markell looks like Jacki.
I bet those girls had fun helping with the dinner.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI