CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

I i I i.......

Well I saw this tag on someones blog. And since it seems that everyone is falling off the blogging train including myself. I thought I'd give you all something to blog about. Put down the first thing that comes to mind (it's funner that way), then tag the people you want.



I am: Mandi Kent Hales

I want: new carpet

I wish: For a better economy, I feel so bad for those who are suffering and have lost their jobs.

I hate: NOTHING - I dislike a bunch of things:)

I miss: My sweet little grandma Udy.

I believe: In a thing called LOVE!

I fear: Losing the people I love.

I hear: My computer humming, it's so very quite when you are home alone:)

I smell: Acetone, from taking off my toenail polish.

I crave: COOKIES, treats, sweets......OK food in general look @ me!

I search: For a better understanding of life in general! search, ponder and pray:)

I love: My family

I care: About what other people think way to much, but I'm trying to do better!

I always: TRY to look for the good in people, although this is VERY hard to do @ times.

I am not: SKINNY by any means, and oh how I wish I was!

I sing: TERRIBLY but sometimes you just have to do your best! Like in primary and all the kids are staring @ you:)

I doubt: I will ever be a SUPER STAR!! J/K LOL

I feel: I need to get off this computer and get something done around here!

I should: Not procrastinate so much, and then I wouldn't beat myself up all day every day!

I think: I should get moving!

I lose: My battle w/ starting a diet EVERY week, I need help!

I win: Rarely

I never: STOP thinking my mind is going 100 M.P.H. even when I'm suppose to be sleep!

I listen: When I want to, just ask my hubby:) LOL

I am scared: Of nothing! I'm not no whimp:)

I need: A workout/diet/exercise/motivating partner and QUICK! Any takers???

I am happy about: LIFE!

I tag all the lady's in my ward, and all the blog slackers and anyone else who wants too:)

4 comments:

The Christensens said...

LOL I am going to do this, but think I have most of your same answers lol!!! I will be your workout/ diet partner, I need someone to keep me on track, I am thinking about buying p90x, lol even thought i said it sucks, I guess I might need something that sucks to get me skinny LOL

Alison said...

TaeBo my house @8, Kellee Stoering and I do it. We just started!

Anonymous said...

You're great just the way you are...even though you piss me off at times, I wouldn't change a thing about you!! Stop being so hard on yourself!! Love ya!!

All About Us said...

Dido on the slackers!! I am going to do your quiz!! Your a great person don't be so hard on your self.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI