SHOPPING & $ and they go hand in hand. I'm always up for a good DEAL!
We meet up at about 4 a.m. and head to Brigham to Wal-mart and then stop about every store from there to Sandy. We always go to Chili's for lunch this is one of my favs. Once We get to Sandy We enjoy the BEST part of our little trip getting a well need massage at the Sanctuary Day Spa. After We go to dinner and then head to our room to get rested for another big day of SHOPPING!!
Heather,Amy, Kalli and Me
Awaiting our massages, don't We look HOT??
PROOF! that We all our a little CrAzY!!
This is only Fridays bargains, We still have10 more hours of shopping to go:)
This year We went to the distribution center at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and couldn't pass up a picture in front of this beautiful tree. And then we ate lunch there at the Nauvoo Cafe, very delicious!

Amy practicing her boxing skills @ GNC, good times:)
Kalli and Amy
Heather & II truly do love these girls, they all hold a special place in my heart and mean the world to me. We have some pretty fun memories, and I hope We have many more to come. Thanks girls for an AWESOME weekend!
I also want to thank my hubby for holding down the fort and taking care of the kiddos. I love coming home and seeing all their smiling faces:)

9 comments:
mandi,
that sounds like a total blast. I bet the massages were awesome, you guys sure know how to have a good time.
Looks like a great time! What a fun tradition....
Good times, good times. I am so thankful for all the fun & memories we have made over the years & look forward to many more!! I love ya toots!! You're the BeSt!!!
You guys are crazy. I can't imagine anything else but FUN with these gals. Mandi you are a riot to be around keep up the memories flowing with this great tradition!
Amy says she didn't buy any shoes I am not sure I believe her! j/k
just have to tease her.
Mandi, You're so funny, yeah I already read the whole thing. You can borrow it if you want :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could to link to yours, love all the fun photos! looks like you had a blast, I love the day after Thanksgiving too. It turned into the longest day of my life and I loved every minute.
Oh my word, how fun!!! I went here, but didn't have near the fun that you did!!!
Hi Mandi Ann, I just new that was you when I opened my blog and saw Amber Ann at the front. You are too cute. I am way jealous of your shopping trip, that looked like so much fun. I hope you guys got everything you were after!! Merry Christmas!!
Amber
It looks like you had one heck of shopping day! You gotta love a good deal! FUN FUN FUN
Post a Comment