CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

4X4 TAG

I have been tagged by Alisha and Kalli, here you go girls.....


RULES:
1. Go to your pictures
2. Go to the 4th file & upload the 4th picture
3. Post & tell about the picture
4. Tag 4 friends


This picture is Christmas morning last year 2007. Kobe posing w/ a few of his new gifts from Santa:)





I couldn't just do a picture of Kobe and not Maddi. So this is Maddi, Christmas morning as well. She has her Hannah Montana microphone, and calender she got from Santa:)



WOW! I love looking back at old pics. My kids have both changed so much:)
I TAG: Becki, Jacki, Cali, The Falk girls (that's Lynsi, Boots, & Sharon)

2 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

Love the pics. Especially Maddi the wreath behind her makes her hair look like mine does in the morning. hahahah

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family!!!
Tell James ya he is getting old.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI