CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's official

Well, it's official my hubby is an old man:) NOT really! James had to work on his b-day, so the kids were busy at work making him all kids of gifts. They both made him a card and wrote him the cutest little notes, and then they wrapped them up so beautifully. I let them both pick something they wanted to get their daddy for his special day. James was in need of a new tie tack, so that's what Maddi gave him. Then on Friday Kobe says I know what I'm going to get dad, I said ya do what? he says it's just like mine. So on Saturday morning he told him he wanted to get him a Nerf gun, so they could have wars. So he & I went to King's and that's just what he picked out. I thought it was so cute! At first I was thinking I should try and talk him out of it, and get him something he could really use. But then I thought It was cute that he would think to get him something just like his. So sure enough when James got it all opened the WAR started:)

I hope James had a good day,here at home with his fam. We had pecan pie & ice cream, instead of cake cause that's James' favorite. Maddi says we always have to have it every year:) But hey I'm not complaining pie is by far better than cake! Then I just wanted to tell James that I'm sorry I was a party pooper and fell asleep, but that's cause I worked hard all day doing laundry! I'm not used to such hard labor:) LOL

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI