CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SO MUCH 2 B THANKFUL 4

With Thanksgiving coming upon us quickly, I thought I should sit down and blog about the things I am most thankful for. Sometimes I tend to get wrapped up in life and the world around me and lose focus of the things that are truly important.

I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And for all the blessing it has in store for me and my family. I'm indeed grateful for the power of prayer and for the holy ghost to lead and guide me as I strive to make the best choices for me and my family. I'm grateful for my husband who holds and honors his priesthood, and to be able to have the priesthood in my home. I wouldn't be able to make it through my days with out my Heavenly Father by my side.

I'm grateful to be a wife and mother, to be able to care for my family. I love my husband so much and I'm grateful for all that he does to see that our families needs are met. I'm grateful to help my kids learn and grown in the gospel and in everyday life. I love being the one to help them achieve their goals or to comfort them as the struggle.

I'm grateful to be part of such a wonderful family. For my dad teaching me the importance of being a hard worker and being accountable. For my mom always being strong in and showing the importance of the gospel and counting on faith to get you through the trials that come your way. I'm grateful for my brothers and sisters and for the fun times we have and being able to call upon them in times of need. I'm so grateful for my in-laws and for all the acts of service and for being willing to drop everything to be there for us, and for all the hours they put in, in helping raise our kids and for watching over them. (I know there are many people who are not fond of their in-laws, but I couldn't ask for better.)

I'm also grateful for our friends and the importance of friendship. Also to be able to live in this day and age and enjoy the many things that our around us. And last but not least I'm grateful for the trials that I've had and to be able to learn and grown from them.

Most of all I thank my Heavenly Father, because without him none of this would be possible.

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

7 comments:

Rowdy Roche said...

Tootie....I want your email....I miss you! I am so glad you blog so I can keep up with you and you FAM
joeyroche@citlink.net

All About Us said...

That was Great!!! You are a great example. You can comment now I think thanks for telling me!! I probably would have went along time not knowing that thanks!!

April Greener said...

We really do all have SO much to be thankful for! That was a great post.

Jamie Kent said...

That was just beautiful! We really do have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks for reminding me.

j.evans photography said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for! I am so grateful for you and your family! You are such a great big sister! Love ya.

Becki said...

Very touching! That brought a tear to my eye! You are such a great example.

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful that you are a part of my life. Thanks for the many years we've had & all the years yet to come. Love ya!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI