CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING

This year We celebrated Thanksgiving with the Kent family. I don't mind going to my in-laws, but I do have to admit there is nothing like your "own" families cooking. I was so excited to sit down and enjoy my parents cooking, as you can tell We all love food. Mom makes the best mashed potatoes and my dad's pies are to die for. I just love this time of year and the cheer that's in the air, and spending time with family. And last but not least the days off of work:)






We hope all of you had a good holiday!

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Your blog page is very cute and full of Holiday Spirit!

Anonymous said...

I love your family...I bet there's never a dull moment during Thanksgiving at the Kent house!!! You guys are AWESOME!!

Candice said...

Awww, I love your family! I'm so glad you had a great holiday!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI