CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WHAT A KID.....

For those of you who know my little Kobe know that he is such a little character! Tonight I had just gotten him out of the tub and while sis was in the tub I told him to brush his teeth. When I came up stairs he had brushed his teeth and gave himself a NEW little hair do with a bunch of clips! I said what are you doing? and he said I don't know but it sure is CrAzY!! and busts up laughing. So I told him to go down and get the camera and he goes YEA put it on your blog! I said I will. So here ya have it....
His dad came up and said what are you doing you little girl?? And he was quick to hurry and pull the clips out. But I had him put them back in and they both gave me their best girly pose:)



What a cute little fart! This little man brings so many smiles to my face, I LOVE YOU P!!

THEN.....

I just can't post about one kid and not the other. Last night Maddi was at clogging w/Kami and aunt Kates. So the rest of us ran to the store. When she got home James called her and asked her if he should come get her cause We'd still be awhile. And she said NO I'm fine. When we got home she had did all her homework and read her baggy book, and had everything laying out ready for me to sign. She is such a good girl and so responsible, I think she is 8 going on 16. She is always so good to mind and follow through and is such a good example for me. She is always quick to remind me when I say a bad word, that it's not nice:) I love her so much and think she is the BEST!! I LOVE YOU PUFFERS!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kobe, you're such a character!!

Good job Maddi, you're such a good little girl :)

Our Newman 6 said...

My mick will do the same thing and Scott calls him little girl all the time. Kobe you and mick would get along great. Maddi way to go you need to help your mom with her potty mouth j/k my shaylie does the same thing what would we do without our little angels in our lives gotta luv em right.

All About Us said...

Oh that is way funny! Kids grow up so fast and learn things so quick. That is neat she can show some responsibility. What a cute little family.

Jamie Kent said...

You should let him do your hair! It is really stylin'! That is sooo funny!

The Christensens said...

Oh how funny....Him and Braxton are so much a like and cam bria is so like maddi all responsible and stuff!!!Tell him I love his new hair do:)

Darcie said...

kobe looks like maddi with his hair back.
I think this age for maddi and hayden is the best. I agree, they are so responsible and try so hard to make you happy. I hope it will continue for a long while.

Anonymous said...

They are soo good all because of their AMAZING mommy! You rock, I seriously want to be JUST like you!

twinsand2boys said...

how funny, and cute that he wants to be put on the blog lol.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI