CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

What an OLD man

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

Tomorrow my hubby turns 35, what an OLD man:) hee...hee





Here are a few (okay maybe more than a few) facts that I love about James:)

1. He's the BEST father and husband EVER
2. He's a GREAT maid, he does ALL our laundry, he even cooks, cleans, and does dishes
3. He NEVER worries, and hardly ever complains
(both of those are the exact opposite of me)
4. He's a wonderful example for me and the kids
5. He loves TACOS (his mom's are better than mine) LOL, the color BLUE, Sunday night football, camping, and his all time fav. is the SNOW, and of course hanging out w/ me and the kiddos. (I think he'd say he likes hanging w/us)
6. He eats, drinks, and sleeps SNOWMOBILING and always has one thing on his mind can you say...... SKI-DOO LOL:0)
7. And last BUT not LEAST he paints the BeSt french tip on toes:)


NOPE HE'S NOT FOR HIRE!

I just want James to know how much I love him. He is my best friend, and I appreciate all that he does for me and the kids. I truly am blessed, I couldn't ask for a better man.


HONEY We hope you have an EXTRA special day!!! LUV U:)

5 comments:

j.evans photography said...

Happy Birthday James!!

Anonymous said...

Boy he is old, glad my hubbie's not ha ha J/K. Happy Birthday James!!

Darcie said...

Happy Birthday James! I can't believe how old you are. Wow, well you look pretty young and so thats all that counts. We hope you have a great day.

Jamie Kent said...

Gosh he is getting old! Happy Birthday! Cute post!

Susan said...

HEY! Happy birthday James! I am glad that you are finally older than Chris and I again! :) You have the best family so of course you should have the best birthday ever! Lots of Love, The Bensons

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI