CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

NiNjA gUy

Here's a cute little picture of my ninja guy!
I guess you could say we are a little excited for Halloween:0) I let Kobe wear this all day yesterday, I even let him wear it up town why we did errands, he thought he was the coolest kid! And if you know me I worry a lot about what people think so I was really concerned, And I said you honestly want to wear that to the store?? And he's like yea! So I just said to myself I have to let him be his self & if he is comfortable, I will be too!

10 comments:

Chris and Cali said...

Good thing he didn't want to dress up like a girl! JK! Your kids are adorable and I think it is great that you let him wear his costume to town....let him express himself!!

Anonymous said...

Tha's freakin funny! You are such a good mom! We should never say never:) haha. I swore my kids would always be perfect, never a runny nose, or dirty face, or un matching but sometimes IT HAPPENS! I love it! He is such a hottie! Love you!! Hey I have a comb for you if you want one like mine:) Celee

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little Ninja!! Good job coming out of your comfort zone a little tootie, I think you're an awesome mom for letting him be himself!!! Besides, he's a cute little stinker no matter what he's wearing :) LOVE YA!!

Alison said...

See you are a good mom. I worry like you and I probably wouldn't let my kid be themselves...but if I saw a little kid like that I would say oh that is such a good mom!!

Jamie Kent said...

Go Ninja go! That is sooo cute! You might as well let him wear it! It is not fun to just wear on Halloween!

Darcie said...

He is so funny. Go ninja guy. what is maddi going to be.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

You're such a cute mom! The soup bowls were totally cute from your previous blog and the hot chocolate thing is not a crazy thing to blog about. I LOVE hot chocolate! (especially Stephens)I'm glad Kobe had fun wearing his costume to run errands. Kids will be kids! :) You're so cute and it looks like ya'll are having a great time enjoying the season! Love you!

JeN said...

Thats too cute Mandi.. I think it's great you let him be Himself and wear his costume.. Your page looks super cute and it looks like you are stayin super busy!!

Krista said...

Mandy, Your blog is SOOOO cute!! I am glad that I saw it
Krista (Hales) Thompson

Amy Reeder said...

Hey tootie you sure do have a cute little family that is for sure! I too am getting excited for Halloween it will loads of fun I love dressing up with my kids and being a kid myself!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI