CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

PUMPKIN WALK

Last night we all headed to the school for the pumpkin walk. The kids were so excited, cause they got to dress up! We had a pretty good time, it's always fun to see all the different costumes people come up with. And the school did a really good job of putting it on, they had some fun activity's for the kids & gave out some FREE stuff to bring home to help the kids with reading, writing & rhyming. I think it was the BEST one we've been to.



Maddi, Kobe,Cambria, and Braxton (our neighbors) all deck out in their Halloween gear!





Maddi's class table
Each class has a theme, Maddi's classes was anything to do with space. (hers is the one with the stars) One of the classes themes was nursery rhymes, they had some little pigs, and humpty dumpty it was my fav. but I didn't think about taking a picture:) I was way impressed with what some of the people came up with. And crazy me I didn't know that you could paint them I thought they had to be carved, so maybe next year we can come up with something a little more creative. But Maddi was happy & that's what counts:) Kobe's class didn't do one, I think we was a little bummed!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

The kids costumes are very cute. Halloween is such a fun time of year.

Anonymous said...

Mads, I think yours is awesome!!!

The Christensens said...

Oh thats such a cute picture, and btw I loved madi's pumpkin it was so cute :)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI