CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

SNOW SHOW

Can I just say that We had the BeSt weekend, We've had in along time! It's always fun to go for a weekend, but it's even better when you are with a fun group of friends! It was the annual Snow Show, and if you know my hubby he kinda likes the snow:) There was 8 of us,We all loaded up in Bryce & Jody's Suburban and headed south for the weekend. We had a BLAST! Here are a few pics. of our adventures:)


James all snugged up in the back seat between his ladies:)

One of many dreams for James:)

The BOYZ browsing at the show, Bryce isn't to sure of the camera so sorry for that bird flying!
Oh, how I love the SNOW! You can see the excitement all over my face:) LOL


Don't We look HOT? I thought this car was so cute, I just had to get a pic.

The ladies waiting for Trax and then headed to Gateway, did I mention the other BeSt part of our weekends away is ShOpPiNg:)
Okay, I really wanted to go to a haunted house I love them! There is nothing like getting a good scream in rIgHt? BUT...... the only way I could talk Bryce into going is if We went to dinner at HOOTERS! The guys all said it was GoOD food & a gReAt atmosphere I wonder why??? BUT..... just for the note the food was AWFUL! BUT..... Castle of Chaos was AwEsOmE, so it was all worth it to me:)



Then to end our trip We had dinner at Texas Road House in Ogden, where the food was all HoMeMaDe and delicious! Thanks guys for a great weekend WE LOVE YOU!!

P.S. The kids enjoyed a great weekend at gp. & gm. Hales. Gm. always finds fun ways to entertain them, they went to Arctic Circle, King's to buy a toy, and had soup in little pumpkin bread bowls. They are both always eager to go hang out with gp. & gm., and that makes leaving them easier! Thanks gp. & gm. WE LOVE YOU TOO:)

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Looks like you had fun! I am glad you like the snow, because I don't like it that much! i can't believe Mr. Ashby really told your mom that... that cracks me up!

Holly Jo said...

Mandi what a fun day. Shopping with the girls is the best!! My mom said you wanted to see my blog so go check em out.
Holly
Ps I have two cuz I spend most of my time with just my girls so I update the Grover Girls the most.

Darcie said...

I can't believe you went to Hooters and the Castle of Chaos. I haven't been to a haunted house in like 10 years. Sounds like a lot of fun.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI