Yesterday the kids & I were a little bored. As you can see I took a picture of our Coco-Motion, and blogged about it. James was laughing at me he thought that was the most
ridiculous thing to blog about! But oh well, I took it one step further and took a picture of these way cute soup bowls I bought at Kent's. Maddi & I had went to the store cause we had saw a few ideas about carving oranges and thought it would be fun. So we needed to get a few oranges, and while we were there I saw these soup bowls & couldn't pass them up. We had soup for dinner & then our oranges filled with
chocolate ice cream for a little treat after. It was all so YUMMY!
The kids thought it was fun, and I was so proud of myself! We had root beer to drink & I told James I thought it was a good fall beverage. I know I'm a dork!! But I was really using my imagination and trying to be a good mom:) And we had fun & to me that's what counts!
5 comments:
I don't think you're a dork...I KNOW you are. J/K I love that you blogged about your coco-motion. I think it's important to keep record of not just our events, but things we liked, people around us, & crazy things we do. When our grandchildren look back at this,they will love seeing products from our generation & knowing what we liked & didn't like, don't ya think??
P.S. what do you mean "trying" to be a good mom?? You're an awesome mom!!!
I don't think you are a dork. What a fun mom. I need to do more things like this with my kids. ps, I am adding you to my blog...easier to keep up with you.
Looks like you guys made it a fun weekend staying home! I sure wish you folks would have come up to Bear Lake, we missed ya! I agree that Rootbeer reminds me of a fall drink, cause it seems like you always have homemade rootbeer and chili in the fall.
I love those soup bowls! They're freak'n awesome! I'll have to get some next time we come up. How was the chocolate ice cream in the orange? I would never think to do that... very creative!
Post a Comment