Today at church we had our primary program. I must say on Wednesday at the practice I was a little worried, that is a lot of kids to try and keep their attention. Needless to say it all came together very well, all the kids did a wonderful job:) I have always been able to go to sacrament and enjoy watching and listening. But not this time, James & I both teach Sunbeams so I got to be up on the stand with my class. (James had to work) It was an amazing opportunity, to be able to see the excitement on the parents faces as their kids got up to say their parts and sing. I love that we give them an opportunity to be able to stand and speak in front of a crowd. I think it helps them come out of their little shells, and gives them great confidence. The one thing that I truly love is hearing the primary children sing, they all have such sweet spirits. And every Sunday as I set in primary I get a few tears in my eyes as they sing I Love To See The Temple. I hope and pray that I will be able teach my kids as well as my class the importance of the gospel. I must say it is a very challenging age to try and teach, but we always seem to make it:)

This a picture of my two sweet kids before church. They both did such a good job on their parts I'm so proud of them and the choices they make:) Mom loves you both to the moon and back:)
7 comments:
We had our program today too, & I just blogged about it also. Too funny!!
Don't you just love hearing the kids??
The kids look so cute, It looks like you all had a really good weekend?
I have to agree with you I was a little worried on Wed. Mandy thanks for always being so willing to help out. I appreciated you with Enrichment and now as a primary teacher. I had big tears lots today...they really did GOOD!
Funny! I went to Daffnee's program too! I felt the same way! I love hearing them sing. Especially I love to see the temple:) Your kids are too cute!
Mandy . . . I love how sweet, patient, caring, and loving you are with Kellen. He loves you as his primary teacher. He gets so excited when he sees you. Thanks so much for loving him and for being so awesome.
My ward had our Primary Program this Sunday too and let me tell you, it was probably one of the most spiritual meetings I've been to in a long time. It was awesome listening to the little children sing their songs and say their parts. I was holding back tears the whole time. They are all so sweet and innocent. Maddi and Kobe look adorable. I'm glad your program was a success!
I am so glad you found my blog. I am adding you to the blogs I visit. Hope you don't mind
Post a Comment