CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

FALL IS IN THE AIR

OR should I say WiNteR?? It was so cold today! But I love this time of year, when life seems to slow down and we have time to just stay home & enjoy our family:) I love the chill that's in the air, breaking out our hoodies, snuggling up in a blanket, and most of all pulling out the CoCo-MoTiOn and enjoying a hot cup of joe! (hot chocolate)
If you don't have one you better run to Wally's and get one. We LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

cocoa-motions are the best jeremy bought one when we were dating and we use it all the time. You've got to go to Sam's and get a big tub of biscotti to dunk in the cocoa it is the best. I am not ready for the cold weather yet :-(

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI