CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

ABC's of ME.......

A- Attached or Single? Happily married :)
B- Best Friend? My hubby
C- Cake or Pie? Definitely PIE
D- Day of choice? Any day I don't work
E- Essential item? My THUMB (YEP, I suck my thumb still @ age 30)
F- Favorite color? Green, Orange, Yellow & I love to wear BLACK
G- Gummy bears or worms? BEARS
H- Hometown? FIELDING BABY!
I- Favorite Indulgence? Dessert, look @ me:)
J- January or July? JULY all the way NO SNOW!!
K- Kids?1 daughter and 1 son
L- Lemons? NOPE
M- Marriage date? March 15, 1996 and loving it:)
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters 3 brothers who I love so much!
O- Oranges or Apples? I like apples, but love orange juice
P- Phobia & Fears? neither I have anxiety to MAX! My hubby says my fear is what other people think of me??? maybe....... I'd have to agree:)
Q- Quote? OUTSTANDING, OVER! (this ones for you BABE!)
R- Reason to smile? My kiddos
S- Season of choice? SUMMER
T-Tag 10 people: ANY AND EVERY BODY
U- Unknown fact about me? I WANT PLASTIC SURGERY:) LOL
V- Vegetable? I love fresh veggies, any & all
W- Worst habit? Picking my face and plucking my eyebrows
X- x-tra special info? I'M THE BOMB!!! J/K
Y- Your favorite Yogurt? Key Lime Pie
Z- Zodiac sign? Taurus

6 comments:

Belew said...

You are to freakin funny

Darcie said...

I agree, you are so funny I was laughing when I was reading it.

The Christensens said...

I agree with those two you are freakin hilarious:)

The Christensens said...

Oh and ps my kids did have fun, thanks for being such a great neighbort and taking my kiddos, Cambria said today that we have to go to church on sunday so she can be in that play :) LOL

Jamie Kent said...

That was fun to read! You make me laugh!

amber said...

You are too funny! Love your blog!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI