CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CARVING PUMPKINS

Tuesday night we carved pumpkins for family night. We were a day late, because we kinda had a crazy Monday. Sunday night was my first night on grave-yard, so I wasn't up doing much. I need a few days to get used to it again.
The kids have a pumpkin walk at school on Thursday night, so Maddi carved stars in hers. Each class has a theme & her classes is space, and she said she wanted to do stars cause it would be easy:) We went out side & lit them up, you can't really tell in the pic. But I think they turned out pretty good!

Job well done:)
Kobe's favorite part taking out the guts!

Our dad getting things started:)
Then just some random things...... I just wanted to tell my hubby how wonderful I think he is. He is always so good to help me. I've had a really hard time going to grave-yard, because things are going so good for us & I don't want it to put a strain on our family. But he is always there to reassure me that things will work out. Thanks honey! I LOVE YOU:)

6 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I agree...Job well done! The pumpkins turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Tootie, I'm sorry to hear you're having a struggle switching shifts. Just keep your faith & all will work out!! You're a great mom & wife no matter what shift you work because you always make sure to put your family first, so don't sweat it. Just think of the positives that this shift will bring to help you forget about what you don't like about it. Love ya Tootie!!! & PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know if you need help with ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Candice said...

Hey Mandi...I found your blog through Alisha's blog! It's nice to see you and your cute family!!

Candice said...

Ok, you can't see my profile by looking at my picture, so here is my blog www.schenk5.blogspot.com

Farnworth Family said...

Mandi,
Your pumpkins look great. I am glad that the white flower is working. Let me know if you need anymore. You are such a wonderful person and I am so glad that you are my cousin. Love you lots!
Cami

Suz said...

Mandy, thanks so much for leaving me a note. I think about you and your family often.

Great job on the pumpkins, and good luck on your shift change. Your kids are so cute. I love the blonde hair.

Take care!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI