CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CORN MAZE

Last night we went to Carter's Corn Maze with my family. It was a fun little F.H.E my kids always love to be around their cousin friends. My dad was out west so he couldn't come & Becki, Kati & Jacki's families didn't make it either. We had a good time but missed the ones who weren't there!





4 comments:

Darcie said...

I think doing a corn maze in the light looks totally better, hee hee :-)

Jamie Kent said...

It was funny we saw you there! It took us like 45 minutes to get out of there! Fun FHE activity though!

JasonandBritt said...

How fun! I wish we could have been there!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How fun! It's great seeing pics of the fam! All the kiddos are getting so big! I wish we could have been there!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI