Maddi's do!
My do! WOW doesn't it LOOK hot??

My hubby cooking dinner, what a sweetheart:)

On Saturday we took a little drive to look at all the beautiful fall colors! And enjoyed listening to the second session of conference.


On Saturday we took a little drive to look at all the beautiful fall colors! And enjoyed listening to the second session of conference.

Maddi & Diesel enjoying the ride.

Look @ this cool dude!!
James & I were so excited to be able to spend the weekend with our little family. My parents & James' brother & sister & their families came too. We didn't get to spend much time visiting due to the rain. But we enjoyed watching conference with my parents in their trailer, and listening to all of the messages from our church leaders. I love listening to all the great messages they have, and thinking of ways I can put them in to my life. Some times I feel like they are meant just for me. Our lives are changing daily, & I feel so blessed to be able to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And most importantly to be able to pray to our Heavenly Father, I wouldn't be able to make it through the day without prayer.

Look @ this cool dude!!
James & I were so excited to be able to spend the weekend with our little family. My parents & James' brother & sister & their families came too. We didn't get to spend much time visiting due to the rain. But we enjoyed watching conference with my parents in their trailer, and listening to all of the messages from our church leaders. I love listening to all the great messages they have, and thinking of ways I can put them in to my life. Some times I feel like they are meant just for me. Our lives are changing daily, & I feel so blessed to be able to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And most importantly to be able to pray to our Heavenly Father, I wouldn't be able to make it through the day without prayer.
7 comments:
WOW girl!! Your hair looks hot!! I think you should have Mads do it when we go shopping in Nov.
Glad you were able to have fun despite the rain.
I love listening to conference too. It is so crazy that sometimes it's like they know exactly what you need to hear, huh?? I also couldn't make it through my day without prayer!! Thanks for sharing your testimony of that :)
Your hairstyles are very hot! You should let her do your hair more often! I love it!
You are such a good mom. I sorry that it rained on your camping trip.
That looks like a lot of fun...even with the rain. You are an amazing person. Thanks for your testimony.
Your hair is so cute, I bet it hurt to get out. I was thinking about you all weekend and wondering if you ended up going camping with the weather. I am glad you had a fun time.
Hey! Fun camping trip. . sorry about the rain. . good for nappin' though!
Ya, my mom's last name is Taylor now. . those emails are probably from her. Send her a cute little "hello!" She'll love it!
It looks like ya'll had a blast despite the rain. The fall colors look amazing!
Post a Comment