CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

HELP!!

So what the HECK?? I was going to update my blog and when I got on here it has deleted my background. So I tried to load another one but it won't work? So as you can tell, my computer skills SUCK!! So until I can get some help or I have 10 hours to figure this thing out, you get to enjoy this UGLY layout and background. I can't even figure out how to put it back to just plain white...

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Mine did the same and I am going to try to fix it. "cutestblogontheblock" had a warning the other day that the background would disappear, is that what your background was?

Darcie said...

Okay, you just need to get your background from somewhere other than cutest blog on the block. I just got mine from "Aquapoppy"
I know there are a lot of places you can get free backgrounds, I just usually look and see what other people use on there blogs and check that web site out.
good luck, I hope it works.

Susan said...

I like this site:

http://hotbliggityblog.com/

Make sure you delete your old background before trying to install another. You might have more than one installed and that can cause a problem as well.

Blogger changed the layouts, you have to go to template designer. Good luck!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI