Well I ended up having to work this weekend:( So we didn't make any big plans for the 4th. My parents were staying @ Camper World so as I posted below we took the kids up last night and went swimming and had a hot dog and our 1st smore of the year:) SMORES are my fav. but I don't like them w/ the striped cookies, I like em the old fashion way... I ate 4, can you believe that? LOL:) Then I wonder why I can't lose weight, that ought to be a NO brainer huh? Any how they tasted WONDERFUL!! and I can't wait for the next 4:)
Then we came home and did a few fireworks and had a good nights rest! Then this morning we went to church, and had a nice relaxing Sunday. Later on we went back up to Camper World, only 1 smore tonight, Mer was running out of chocolate bar so I didn't think I should go for 4:) The kids ended up staying w/ my parents and James and I are getting prepared for a big ole bike ride, w/ a few friends in the morning:) WoooHOO!! I'm so excited!! I love the SUN & the bike, so I'm in hopes for a GREAT day!
Now for the odds and ends......
Kobe gets a lil bored @ Maddi's games so Thursday he brought a few toys along and thought he needed to take a picture, so there ya have it! STAR WARS, are you surprised?

My mom brought Caleb's girls to Maddi's game and Kobe and Maggie had fun playing. Kobe wanted me to take their picture Maggie is doing a silly face and Kobe is trying to give her bunny ears, what a silly kid! :)

Any how we haven't went on any big vacations or done any thing wonderful, and summer is half over. We have been busy w/ ball & 4H and of course work. The kids have been spending lots of time w/ Gp. & Gm. and riding bikes, playing w/ cousins and having sleep overs. And us parents have been workin, cleanin house and doin laundry... sounds like fun, huh?
It's noting GREAT! But guess what? it's LIFE!! and LIFE is GREAT!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment