CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rick Kent Family Reunion

Well last weekend was the Rick Kent Reunion, but I had to work:(

My parents have a membership @ Camper World, so they decided to just go there for the reunion. Which worked out good for us, so we could come & go. The kids stayed and camped w/ my parents and had fun playing w/ their cousin friends. They all went to Stage Stop Theater to watch the play on Friday night, and then swam on Saturday:)

I forgot my camera, but Caleb bought this old golf cart and Kobe thought it was so AWESOME!! He wanted me to take his picture, so I got this pic w/ my phone. He rode w/ Caleb from Camper World to his house and he was in heaven!


No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI