CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

All grown up...

The kids and I have been working for Gp. & Uncle Caleb this summer, picking up garbage @ the parks and pulling weeds. I think I do most of the work :)lol but I hope in the long run it teaches them both the importance of being a good worker and that money doesn't grow on trees.

Show Bob (a.k.a Lance) helps his daddy (Newlin) mow & trim the Fielding Cemetery and so Kobe thinks that he is ready to move up to a trimmer. So the other day when James was mowing and trimming our yard Kobe wanted to show us he could do it!! I had him put on his sun glasses for safety:) (I'm a dork, I know) but safety 1st!! James got it started and gave him a lil lesson and off he went. He did ok, but I think he needs to be a bit older.



BTW... Check out our garden! It's comin along quite well, if I do say so myself:) While I was taking these pictures of Kobe trimming, I took a few of our garden but they didn't look too good. So I figured these were probably the best and only ones I'd get....

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI