CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cutler Dam... 6/16/2010

A few weeks ago Kobe & I rode w/ James to drop off the sprayer @ my parents. The Kubota was in the way so I jumped in it and moved it, and of course Kobe wanted to come with:) He was a little worried, cause he didn't think I would be able to drive it. So I thought it would be fun to take him on a lil ride, we went down to "the grove" and then took the canal road back. It had been raining and he was all FREAKED out thinking I was going to drive us into the canal cause the road was all muddy. But little did he know I grew up driving 4-wheelers and going on every canal road in Fielding. We made it back safe and I think he was impressed:)

So a few days later I got this crazy idea and thought it would be fun for James and I to take our kids on a little "field trip" to Cutler Dam in the Kubota. It was raining and we didn't get up there til about 6 p.m. and the gates all closed @ 3 so we couldn't get as close as I wanted. But it was a fun lil adventure:) I had fun telling my kids all the crazy things I did growing up in the "country". Like swimming in the canal and jumping off Bigglers Bridge (sp?) and riding 4-wheelers. I love living in town, but I must say town life just isn't as fun as the good ole country!


Shay joined us on our field trip, her and Maddi are the best of friends.
Me, James and Kobe




No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI